Thursday, October 16

La La Land at 30 weeks

Yesterday marked 30 weeks for me. 10 weeks to go!

I am finding it increasingly hard to concentrate and the sleepiness I felt in the first trimester is coming back in full force. It is going to be interesting to see how I survive these next weeks at work. And as the days are getting shorter with less daylight...that is not helping!

One exciting update...I met some neighbors yesterday evening (not new neighbors, but we do not know anyone hardly, quite sad). I would tell you their names, but seeing how my brain is starting not to function on top of I am already crap at remembering names upon introduction...I do not remember their names! The exciting part is she is pregnant, due January 3rd, with a girl! This is also their first child. She works as a dietician so of course she looks great. They live right down the street from us. I hope to run into them again sometime. At least it looks like there will be someone to walk/stroll with during the 3 months I will be home. Hurray!

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

OH Leigh, that is such great news about the girl down the street. Seriously, it helps SOOOO much to have people that are going through the same thing at the same time...especially within walking distance :) I want some new belly picts :) So glad you have this website.

amyguita said...

And HEY, you don't have to WAIT to run into her! You can go knock on her door to get to know her better! ;-)
Glad to know you have made a new friend going through the same things. I agree with the Tylers!