So I know I have been really bad about keeping this up. I had every intention of getting everyone caught up with pictures, etc today. I went to plug the camera into the computer and I had the wrong cord!
I apologize for the long delay. At this rate we will have our little girl here before I get the past two months of news, showers, etc. posted.
Short update:
I am still on schedule for Christmas Eve. I really think she will come after Christmas though. Work is fine, but I am SO over the daily comments and questions!
"When are you due? You're still here? You are HUGE! Oh...a Christmas baby...you better make sure you give her two presents and a proper birthday! I know someone with a Christmas b-day and they hate it! Did you plan a Christmas baby? You must be ready. You are getting there. Waddle-waddle."
I could go on...
I think one of the worst though was from a guy in the elevator on my way home to my car. This is a stranger and he said, " I have already had a terrible day. Don't you go into labor in this elevator!"
Nice, right? People are such joys to be around. I have been protecting my belly so no one has dared reach out and rub it. I suppose it helps wearing winter clothes.
Well, that is all for now. I will get some pictures up soon!
flying
17 years ago
1 comment:
People are CRAZY and I swear I think people just say things to be mean sometimes. We are very excited for you and can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment