Leigh-SHE IS SO CUTE!!! I know you just want to eat her up! I am so glad you posted. That is awesome that you have family watching her. Give her a hug and kiss from us. Maybe one day we will make a trip to ATL :)
Fernando and I have been married for 5 years and our daughter Lucy was born in December 2008.
We met salsa dancing and dancing continues to be a big part of the Ballesteros family.
This blog is for our friends and family to keep up with us as we dance through life.
2 comments:
Leigh-SHE IS SO CUTE!!! I know you just want to eat her up! I am so glad you posted. That is awesome that you have family watching her. Give her a hug and kiss from us. Maybe one day we will make a trip to ATL :)
Goodness, she is cute! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment