Tuesday, April 7

Time is Flying By

Valentine's Day photo...I had no idea her tongue was sticking out at the camera or I would have done the same!We love those bunny slippers...Lucy's favorite sleeping position. It hasn't changed since birth. Funny how I like to sleep like that too!
Smiling...
So Lucy's 2nd & 3rd months flew by. She turned 4 months old yesterday! I am back at work...very sad. I hate missing everything! I so wish it were possible to spend more time with her! Let me rephrase that...financially possible. I suppose we could seriously downgrade...lose the house, only have one car, etc. Ha! If only this city had reliable public transportation. Anyway..a topic for another time.

Lucy weighed in at 14 lbs 4.4 oz yesterday. She is becoming a big girl. She loves to sit up and stand (assisted of course). She started squealing and we have heard a few little giggles. At 3 months she was cooing...the favorite being "ah-oo" or just "ohh". She has been sleeping 9 hours a night since about 8-9 weeks, although bedtime hasn't changed from 11pm. We have a nightowl on our hands. The good part is she sleeps 9 hours no matter the bedtime. So on weekends I get to sleep in with her. No 5AM wakeup calls for us! Hurray!

We are lucky to have Fernando's cousin's wife, Irma, taking care of Lucy during the week. She comes to the house so it makes my morning routine easy. Lucy is asleep when I leave. That was SO hard at first, but it does make getting ready for work a breeze. Weekends are that much more special to me since I can see her waking up.
Lucy & me the weekend before I return to work. (3 months old)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Wow. Thanks for updating.
Elizabeth