TEETH! I have two bottom teeth that are SO adorable!
I look so much like my Papi in this picture...
Happy in my chair...Lucy weighed in at 17 lbs 15 oz at her 6 month check-up. She is in the 70-90% for weight, height is 25% and head in right in the middle at 50%. She is doing well and we love this new stage. She is so much fun now!
Sorry for the lack of posts but I think these three make up for it. Not much to say other than we are all doing well. We have a bunch of family coming up from Mexico in July. Lucy will get to meet her Abuelitos (grandparents) and some uncles and cousins. I have rented a 15 passenger van for the week...I think that says is all. ;o)

1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS! She is adorable! She looks JUST like daddy in that second picture without doubt! I am glad you guys are doing well and I am sure you guys will have a ton of fun in the 15 passenger van. People will probably expect John & Kate plus 8 to pop out only to find 1 sweet little baby! Hugs to you all.
Post a Comment